Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that. :ROFLJest:

But seriously.... Hope yours is at the rail yard.

I'm not. But if it is at the Mira Loma yard this would be very good news. That's a tad closer than Dearborn.

Update: The salesman called me back to confirm that the GM did say it was in fact at the Mira Loma rail yard. I'm still taking this with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way back when in mid October I had an ETA of 04NOV - which changed to 06NOV - been TBD ever since late October until TODAY when my ETA changed to 23JAN.... we'll see. At least it's something! Tic, toc...

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10.23 build with carbon fiber and beadlocks pretty loaded lightning blue. Shipped 1/3 and It's suppose to be in rail yard in Houston on Thursday. I know the guy that picks up and delivers from the rail yard so he is on the lookout to get it asap for me. Expected beginning of next week. The wait is almost over. Stopped by my dealer and they received their first Raptor this morning already sold Avalanche, man that color looks great! I was torn between that and ruby red and blue.
c6db968ad4991f2ff5a9261be8145e71.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk