no door chime?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor2022

Reaction score
Ok guys and gals so I went to Raptor Assault and was surprised to find them Raptors sounding some kind of a chime when you unlock and then open a door with engine not running and similar chime again when you turn off your engine and open driver's door... mine does not have any chimes. is that normal or am I stupid enough not to find that setting anywhere?

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals so I went to Raptor Assault and was surprised to find them Raptors sounding some kind of a chime when you unlock and then open a door with engine not running and similar chime again when you turn off your engine and open driver's door... mine does not have any chimes. is that normal or am I stupid enough not to find that setting anywhere?
Mine does the same, no forscan either. Not mad about it, it is annoying

OP
OP
R

Raptor2022

Reaction score
Mine does the same, no forscan either. Not mad about it, it is annoying
It's probably my OCD but I'm just curious if something is wrong with my truck. Stealership, as you might have guessed, says it's supposed to be that way: no chime. I'd appreciate if you can record any video with that chime or point to youtube. Watched like 10 Raptor reviews and don't hear it anywhere because those guys are so loud discussing how amazing gen 3 is lol

Savage1X

Reaction score
My Gen 2 never chimed like that but is now doing it as of the past week or two. Shit is annoying. Soon as I open the door with the truck off the tri-tone comes on.