New to me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fatman

Reaction score
just purchased a used 2014 screw Black with a lot of miles 44k. got extended warranty and having dealer install whipple stage 2 magna flow cat back, new springs and traction bars, mid perch. All before i bring it home. First time Ford guy here, always a GMC/Chevy guy. excited to read the forum!

Attachments

• IMG_8661.jpg
    IMG_8661.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 87

Badazzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to The Ford side. Always love to hear about a Bowtie defector. If I get cut I bleed little blue ovals. LOL I think you'll be very happy. Sounds like some nice mods right off the bat. I just bought my Raptor a few weeks ago. Always a Ford guy but first Raptor. I want to do the same mods but have to wait till I recover from the down payment. Anyway great truck choice, welcome aboard.

OP
OP
Fatman

Fatman

Reaction score
Welcome to The Ford side. Always love to hear about a Bowtie defector. If I get cut I bleed little blue ovals. LOL I think you'll be very happy. Sounds like some nice mods right off the bat. I just bought my Raptor a few weeks ago. Always a Ford guy but first Raptor. I want to do the same mods but have to wait till I recover from the down payment. Anyway great truck choice, welcome aboard.

I have waited for 6 years for GM to build a raptor like truck! I have to be the only one who traded in a 13k mile truck for one with 40+K. Traded a 2013 2500 hd duramax extended cab.