New Gen 2 Owner in MO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SN8KE

Reaction score
New to me 2020 SCREW Leadfoot 802A about six months back. Was able to find this bone stock purdy gurl with only 35K miles on 'er.

I've been a GM guy for 20 or so years. The fam is growing so having the space to put a 2nd car seat in the back is why I finally went Ford. Ha, jokes, this guy. I stumbled upon FRF in search of help with the dreaded Ford TCM. Read time and time again that the one and only way to go, was @GooseTuned. It's thanks to you all that I felt confident in making the decision to go that way. Goose(Winfield) is the man! Can't say enough about how well this hole process has gone. I've always tuned my streetbikes, accessorized my dirtbikes and atv's. Thrown on cat back exhausts on trucks and stuff but never tuned a vehicle. Definitely been missing out.

To say I drank the "goose juice" seems mildly inappropriate but listed is what I've done so far.

-Cobb AP V3
-GooseTuned 91oct stage 2 (initially went stage 1 but the juice was loose so went 2)
-TCM:GooseTuned
-Cobb FMIC
-Cobb CAI
-Ford Performance plugs Goose recommends
-SPD 170 Thermostat
-SPD Trombone
-SPD HX Series Muffler
-AMS Turbo Inlet Tubes
-Turbosmart Vee Port BOV

I hardwired a front & rear dash cam. Just had it paint corrected, clay bared and ceramic coated. Had the tint on the front two windows removed and did ceramic all the way around as well as the moonroof.

Next up is definitely fog lights. Been reading a bit via the search option trying to decide on what to go with. I am always open to suggestions or input, what you do or don't like, pros and cons kind of thing.

Attachments

• rap_1 pic.jpg
    rap_1 pic.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 32