New to Me 2017 Avalanche SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I've had it for just over a year and I've been lurking here long enough to hopefully get this new check in right. I can't imagine a better vehicle (other than an R).

I've already benefited greatly from being here, the biggest being the many Forscan mods (favorites being the double horn delete and the auto folding mirrors) and I was able "fix" the clunky transmission - special thanks to FordTechOne for his posts.

Side question - Has anyone noticed a performance improvement after resetting their transmission adaptive tables and completing the adaptive learning drive cycle? Maybe its just in my head, but after a few days of driving it seemed like it opened up a new level of power.

Finally, can I get a one less prius?

2017 Raptor.jpeg

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I've had it for just over a year and I've been lurking here long enough to hopefully get this new check in right. I can't imagine a better vehicle (other than an R).

I've already benefited greatly from being here, the biggest being the many Forscan mods (favorites being the double horn delete and the auto folding mirrors) and I was able "fix" the clunky transmission - special thanks to FordTechOne for his posts.

Side question - Has anyone noticed a performance improvement after resetting their transmission adaptive tables and completing the adaptive learning drive cycle? Maybe its just in my head, but after a few days of driving it seemed like it opened up a new level of power.

Finally, can I get a one less prius?

View attachment 424810
What color ya gonna paint it?

Welcome lol

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I like the color, its what drew me to this one specifically. Although, avalanche seems to be pretty common on this forum, I've not seen another around my neck of the woods. Raptors are pretty unique, this color Raptor around her is more so.
Its a inside joke cause it looks like primer. I love these glossy primer colors that manufactures are using.