New Stealth Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
tying the vertical uprights to the tin pan at the bottom with a little bolt doesn't look terribly strong to me. Protection for the suspension arm mounting point would be nice too. Otherwise I think it looks great.

Not sure I get what your saying but believe me our bumpers are at least 10x stronger then anything stock.

yeah, what are you referring to? this bumper could plow over a Civic probably without a scratch

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OOhh what????? You ******... i want the stealth like there's no tomorrow. Anyone in Cali-land want to buy my slightly used O.G. ADD Front Bumper??

How stoked are you Bo?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude!!!!!!!!!! Awesome... he is a great guy... Great to work with.. Did me wonderful!!!!

OOhh what????? You ******... i want the stealth like there's no tomorrow. Anyone in Cali-land want to buy my slightly used O.G. ADD Front Bumper??

How stoked are you Bo?

So far I'm very impressed. Great guy to talk to... his attitude is beyond customer service, its customer CARE. You can really tell they put their hearts and souls into their work over there. I love doing business with people like that.

So here's the lowdown, I'm going with the ADD Stealth with a few tweaks:

--He's gonna put in Amber Rigid dually lights behind the holes instead of white. Since amber light cuts through dust in the air better than white when offroading with multiple vehicles I thought that would be more useful. The big lightbar will still be white.

--We're gonna raise the water-jetted ADD logo just a bit and add some covert holes under it where a license plate can be added later to the skidplate since Texas has the gay-ass front license plate law and they've recently started enforcing it much more strictly where I live. I hate the idea of putting a plate on that beautiful bumper, but at least I can get custom Texas plates that are all black with just a white star and white numbers/letters. The idea is to have it so the bumper looks good with or without the license plate.

--I went with an even thicker upgraded skidplate. My truck is no Show-Queen.

--We're gonna go with 12 mounting points instead of the 10. The extra 2 will require some drilling, but Ryan says they will definitely improve strength.

--Ryan offers several finishes in color. Even when you go all black he has several blacks to choose from or mix and match. He has a new "Hammer-Tone" coating that he describes as similar to the coating on the factory sidesteps. If you'll look closely at the photos in his original post, you'll notice the tubing is hammer-tone and the skidplate and side plates are gloss black.
Mine is gonna be ALL hammer-tone. Ryan said he's pretty sure I'll be the first person ADD has ever made a hammer-tone skidplate for, plus mine will be super-thick. If I ever rear-end somebody with this thing I'll definitely be afraid for their safety!

Lastly, I'm pretty ******' excited!!!!!!!!! :baby: