New Some Blue Dash HELP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigworm

Reaction score
Hey guys ... I'm new here and I have a 2012 Silver Raptor with the blue interior pieces/trim/etc. Here's my question ... I have the regular radio and I just bought a factory new takeout Ford Nav unit and I wanted to blue dash piece that would have originally come with my truck (had it had nav). I went to my local dealership (small town) to order the piece but he said he would hafta have the last 6 digits of the VIN of a truck that had factory nav and the factory blue accents to order the new piece for me truck. Does anyone have a partial VIN I can give him so he can order the ~$225 piece?

Thanks a million as my searches were striking out!!

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I have the regular radio and I just bought a factory new takeout Ford Nav unit...
I remember early on there were several discussions about adding the factory NAV afterwards was not anywhere close to plug and play. Is there a workaround that you have found?

OP
OP
B

Bigworm

Reaction score
Thanks madcow!!!! You rock!!!

I'm not really looking for the nav feature, just the DVD. However, I have all the harnesses and the GPS antenna, but I'm addicted to my Garmin that is hardwired in and stuck on the dash.

DWW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter