New Ruby Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice trade! I got magnetic but kind of regretting it after I saw the ruby red. At time of order I had thought the red would be closer to the bland race red. Boy was I wrong!

Oh well. Try not to drive too fast, you might end up causing an onlooker to crick his neck!

OP
OP
J

Jcc6600

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck, looks great!
Where are you located?

Ordered it at Andy Morh Ford. Indianapolis Indiana. @ MSRP

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

First drive was pretty smooth, only thing that is weird if you punch it and say let off at 50-60 ish. Transmission makes a clunk noise and kind of struggles to find what gear to put it in. Other than that very nice ride. Way more technology than Gen1. Gonna take a while to figure out. Will miss the rumble of the 6.2 tho. So far fuel mileage drove 200 miles some in town and lots of highway getting 17.2 MPG.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck looks fantastic. Congratulations!

I'm a fan of Lightning Blue but Ruby Red looks sharp.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered it at Andy Morh Ford. Indianapolis Indiana. @ MSRP

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

First drive was pretty smooth, only thing that is weird if you punch it and say let off at 50-60 ish. Transmission makes a clunk noise and kind of struggles to find what gear to put it in. Other than that very nice ride. Way more technology than Gen1. Gonna take a while to figure out. Will miss the rumble of the 6.2 tho. So far fuel mileage drove 200 miles some in town and lots of highway getting 17.2 MPG.

Interesting... transmission software developer didn't account for "not wanting to continue accelerating" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. Love that Ruby Red. Can't wait for mine. Had ordered blue but changed it last minute for Ruby. Build date Jan 10. Something about that color with black wheels and accents and the yellow lights... ordering some fuel trophys for mine.

Bassman

Reaction score
Great looking truck! I had a hard time deciding between black and ruby red, finally went with black when I ordered in July. I'm regretting it now, after seeing yours. There wasn't any good representation of the colors available back when we were ordering. Dang it, dang it, dang it.........I looked at Ruby Red F150s when ordering, but the Raptor Ruby Red looks different/better.

Hell, it doesn't really matter what color I ordered, because I will likely never see mine anyway (stuck in 59 for two months? With all of the other early orders).

Congratulations on getting a beautiful truck! Give us some more picks when you get time, so we at least have something to fantasize about!