New Raptor Won't Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

OneHump

Reaction score
I think the stranger question here is why did you pay $80k for a $60k truck? Chinese math?...

If you paid that much over, hell, you've got a lot more to complain about... like giving $20k away.

You clearly

1. Have nothing better to do than troll legit posts.
2. Have a problem with math.
3. Don't know how much an 802A Raptor costs.

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You clearly

1. Have nothing better to do than troll legit posts.
2. Have a problem with math.
3. Don't know how much an 802A Raptor costs.

1. What's a troll?
2. Got a math degree.
3. Have one.

Try again.

OP
OP
O

OneHump

Reaction score
1. What's a troll?
2. Got a math degree.
3. Have one.

Try again.

1. Find mirror and look.
2. Wooden blocks don't count.
3. Not if you paid $60K.

If you got a good deal, I'm proud of you. I paid $5K over MSRP and I'm happy with that. MSRP is $67,375. Add tax/title/fees and you have ~$80K. Some people paid more and some paid less. This forum is full of ******** hating on people for spending their money. You really don't need to be one.

Attachments

• ahole2.jpg
    ahole2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 83

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Did I appear to hate on how you spent your money... nah. I think you are butthurt by that ADM though.

Glad you got your truck. But as my mathematics proved to be correct, 74k wooden blocks plus 5k ****** wooden blocks = 79k wooden blocks, which is above MSRP of any Raptor I ever saw.

Hope that dealer takes care of you really well. Good luck bro. I gotta go look in the mirror a minute.