new Raptor owner in central Illinois

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! There is another red Raptor in Pekin. You might run into them near the local Pharmacy.

Congrats and let us know if you have any questions. Great group of folks here at FRF.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome & Congrats FNG!

Wow, this is unusual, a NOOB posting a PIC on his 1st post, and might I add it's a good one.

I know your kids are enjoying the new their Raptor as well....:gr_grin:

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well you all should come up one of these times for are chicago meets maybe we hold one some what closer for them to be able to make it to one. there Todd. Welcome

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! There is another red Raptor in Pekin. You might run into them near the local Pharmacy.

Congrats and let us know if you have any questions. Great group of folks here at FRF.

Thanks, now I can't hide anymore Lol. Most days my red Raptor can be found hanging out in my parking lot with the red Lariat it replaced. Right across the street from my pharmacy.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
jeffb1051

jeffb1051

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to FRF.
Anywhere near Peoria? There are a few of us in that area.

Welcome & Congrats FNG!

Wow, this is unusual, a NOOB posting a PIC on his 1st post, and might I add it's a good one.

I know your kids are enjoying the new their Raptor as well....:gr_grin:

Im in South Pekin. I actually saw yours today labraptor at the pharmacy....nice truck!! I met the ER Dr at the hospital with the black one this past Sunday. My fiancé took a fall, thought she may of broke her wrist, and all she was worried about was who owned the bada** black Raptor in the parking lot! We talked trucks for quite a while and he mentioned yours.

Thanks for the nice words Blind1- Ive been around a few forums in the past- I was big into International Scout builds. I used to do alot of fab work-bumpers,roll cages, tube chassis crawlers etc.. What I cant figure out on these sites, Ive got a 14 yr old daughter to help me out!

Lug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh Boy!!! Another blue raptor in the area:waytogo:. I don't normally go to Pekin unless its for a cruise n , but ill make sure i keep an eye open when i do make it to your parts.

Congrats on your new Raptor.

Last edited:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wondered if you had been there today. One of my drivers told me he talked to somebody outside that just bought a blue Raptor. Small world sometimes. Glad you got to meet Tony at the ER. Sorry you had to go there though. Look forward to meeting another owner from my area.