New Member, have a 6.2 but not a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akley88

Reaction score
I figured i would join after stalking the 6.2 threads. I have a 2016 F250 with a 6.2 that i have been going down the rabbit hole with performance mods. Recently just switched from a 5 star 93 tune to a truly custom tune. I'm looking at doing some more indepth mods and getting advice from the more experienced people on here.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Any reason you went with an F-250 instead of an F-150? I’m guessing you tow and haul a lot.

OP
OP
A

akley88

Reaction score
Welcome! Any reason you went with an F-250 instead of an F-150? I’m guessing you tow and haul a lot.

We have a 34ft camper that we use as much as possible. Its 9500 GVWR. Didnt go diesel because i drive short distances alot and couldnt get the truck to operating temps enough.

Welcome to the place. 1st rule of law here, post a pic of your ride or we assume it's a Prius :33:
AF1QipPI6HqKQr5w7jOr2ydGGhDsZ_vv_1A59BRIsX_F

Truck.jpg

OP
OP
A

akley88

Reaction score
Figured i would give a small update on the truck. Finally got my new wheels and tires on the truck. Did my gear swap as well to 4.88s. I also sent a spare set up heads off to livernois to have the stage 3 package done to them.