New member from Twin Cities area, Heading to SO-Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Santa Barbara, haven't meet other owners here that really off-road. Pismo Dunes Jan 2-4 with Raptor Expeditions would be good.
We should get some people together and hit Powerline Road, Barstow to Statline (Primm NV) it's fun.

I'd be down for something like that.

OP
OP
MNWILKO

MNWILKO

Reaction score
I'm in Santa Barbara, haven't meet other owners here that really off-road. Pismo Dunes Jan 2-4 with Raptor Expeditions would be good.
We should get some people together and hit Powerline Road, Barstow to Statline (Primm NV) it's fun.

I would love to do all of those! Cant wait to meet you guys and start off roading. I will put the Pismo event on my calendar for sure. Keep me in mind as the event gets closer would love to caravan up!

OP
OP
MNWILKO

MNWILKO

Reaction score

We should try to set something up! Been itching to get back out and abuse the truck.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Merry Christmas...

Let me know if I can help you with anything.