New member from Twin Cities area, Heading to SO-Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Everyone can't wait! and I am starting at SBCC with plans to transfer to either UCLA or UCSB! Cant wait to hit the dunes and drive it likes it meant to be.

SBCC is the best campus in the country, if you have to take a business/marketing class make sure you get Julie Brown.

You should head up to Pismo for the Raptor Expeditions meet after the new year. I don't care what anyone tells you. Don't park your truck in Isla Vista.

OP
OP
MNWILKO

MNWILKO

Reaction score
Thanks for the solid advice. Ive heard IV is not a good spot to be. Glad I'm not living there. Is there a separate page or Facebook group for the Raptor Club out there?

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Santa Barbara, haven't meet other owners here that really off-road. Pismo Dunes Jan 2-4 with Raptor Expeditions would be good.
We should get some people together and hit Powerline Road, Barstow to Statline (Primm NV) it's fun.