New member from Twin Cities area, Heading to SO-Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MNWILKO

Reaction score
Hey all glad to be apart of this community. I have done a lot of reading on this board prior to finally pulling the trigger on a truck. I have had the fever since early 2011 when my old man bought his 11' Screw in Tux Black. Like any father with reason he didn't actually let me drive it that often. Minus the exception of Prom or the occasional date. So after 3 years of hardwork and saving money I finally put together enough cash for a proper down payment on a used truck. Next came the hardest part of all actually finding the right vehicle to buy. I finally found a 2010 Super Cab in White (certified pre owned) with the 6.2. Loaded minus the Nav system with only 32,000 on the clock. Very excited to have my new baby finally!

I currently live just south of the twin cites in Minnesota, but will be relocating to the Santa Barbra area for school and work next month. Very excited to be a part of the raptor scene in So-Cal.

IMG_2065.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2070.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2090.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from MN! You'll fit right in with the other SoCal Raptors...they drive mostly white trucks! Once you get there, join Raptor Expeditions. @GBrown1867 will hook you up.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Welcome! Santa Barbara area means Oceano Dunes (Pismo Beach) just up the road from you about 80 miles! Plus there is Santa Maria style Tri-Tip! Beach, Raptor, Tri-Tip. All that matters.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Santa Barbara is my hometown. Enjoy it, what school are you going to?

OP
OP
MNWILKO

MNWILKO

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone can't wait! and I am starting at SBCC with plans to transfer to either UCLA or UCSB! Cant wait to hit the dunes and drive it likes it meant to be.