New Lights for Ducatisps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Double stacked 40's. That's a bit much for me. Lights there will be, but that's for next week, maybe week after

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have these lights from eBay too. I got led reverse bulbs and tinted the tails too. I love them so far. The leds r very bright when lights r on then when u hit the brakes they r extremely bright. I think u will be very happy with these.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got them done this morning. Three comments:

1. Overall construction / fit / finish is pretty dang good. I'd give it a 9 out of 10. They go in snug and don't rattle
2. Reverse light - this goes in okay, but doesn't "click" into place like the stock one does (or maybe I didn't turn it hard enough). It's in snug enough that it shouldn't pop out, but some off roading will give me the answer to that
3. The mounting screws - don't over tighten! You are ******** into plastic, just like with the stockers, and if you over tighten you will strip out the hole or break the plastic.

Pics of lights on, lights off:

stock:
RaptorLEDLightInstall2.jpg

LED:
RaptorLEDLightInstall3.jpg

both lights installed and off:
RaptorLEDLightInstall21.jpg

both lights on:
RaptorLEDLightInstall18.jpg

brake lights on:
RaptorLEDLightInstall17.jpg

Reverse lights on:
RaptorLEDLightInstall14.jpg

close up of reverse light:
RaptorLEDLightInstall16.jpg

side view lights off:
RaptorLEDLightInstall1.jpg

side view lights on:
RaptorLEDLightInstall6.jpg

side view lights on 2:
RaptorLEDLightInstall4.jpg

Net net - I think it was a good $200 spend. The lights are WAY brighter than stock. Also the turn signals work just fine, no fast blink.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look so sick man. I'm really tempted to see how they look on Race Red!

You should post the pictures you tool of it in the parking lot the other day next to the lambo. They really look sharp from a distance too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc