New from Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
84 k. Planning a plug change soon. Watched FordTechMakeULoco vid on that. Easily done. Recommendation on Iridium vs. Ruthenium? I've never heard of Ruthenium plugs before, but they claim they're the best.
Welcome from a fellow 2017 G2 Hoosier. I can't weigh in on witch is better, I think consistently changing them at least every 30k is more important than the difference between the 2.

I recommend you get and use Forscan (many threads). It's cheap and can make a big improvement on your Raptor experience.

Enjoy your Raptor - more smiles per mile than any other vehicle I've ever driven.

Last thing, this forum is great but can be bit relentless - many here wont be convinced by a dealer picture that your Prius is a Raptor.

OP
OP
Diverdown3

Diverdown3

Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow 2017 G2 Hoosier. I can't weigh in on witch is better, I think consistently changing them at least every 30k is more important than the difference between the 2.

I recommend you get and use Forscan (many threads). It's cheap and can make a big improvement on your Raptor experience.

Enjoy your Raptor - more smiles per mile than any other vehicle I've ever driven.

Last thing, this forum is great but can be bit relentless - many here wont be convinced by a dealer picture that your Prius is a Raptor.
That's OK on the pic. I'm here to help contribute. I'll update pics over time.

Installed Forscan and began reading up. Folding mirrors first.