New fordraptorlight.com fog light bezels coming soon I'm told

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Yea I was debating the 2 vs 3 light. The G2 is more triangular so my isntinct was a 3 light but it might be kind of busy looking and a two light may look cleaner.

Id be curious to see what config you guys are choosing and why

I'm choosing 3 light to fill the big hole and try to get as much light as possible so I don't have to run a light bar in the grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankTheTank

Reaction score
Would the third light (a KC flex) even be useful? Maybe, if it can be adjusted, aim it down and use it as an on-road safe fog light?

I want to get floods and spots for the 3" openings.

dasbury

Reaction score
More light is always useful - the KC Flex is a great light. I do think it is more about the aesthetics - 2 light or 3 tho. The 2 light bezels look great ... of course that's just my opinion

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 2 light set up looked good on the Gen1 with the smaller openings in the bumper. But I haven't seen a Gen2 with the 2 light set up yet.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Just installed my OnX6 behind the lower grill today. It looks clean and was an easy install. The output is awesome. I think the 3 light bracket from Jeff will complete my light setup. 4 more BD lights will be more than enough output. I think the 2 KC flex lights will look good in amber on the outside.

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,
newbie here. Im also wanting fog pocket brackets and lights. Is pricing available or is that also close? Thanks.J