New fordraptorlight.com fog light bezels coming soon I'm told

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I stayed away from M&R because I did not think it looked factory to me. I don't like the round lights with the aggressive edges of the front bumper. From the initial pictures, I think I like this option the best so far.

I think I'm still partial to the M&R lights, but I'm glad people are pushing for more factory looking mods. This is the best cube setup I've seen.

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.

IMO this kit provides the cleanest, finished, OEM look of any pocket fog kit currently available.

These are definitely on my list as well as Jeff's bumper insert once he has that available too.

Everything to date has looked "foreign", or tacked on to me.

Agreed, I had Jeff's kit on my 14 and I loved it.

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
this kit has been "coming" for the last 3 months.. they are taking forever..

ontop of that it looks like its going to cost more than M&R and put out less lumen.

Does have a nice clean looking bezel but i dont plan on buying them just for looks.

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ontop of that it looks like its going to cost more than M&R and put out less lumen.

Does have a nice clean looking bezel but i dont plan on buying them just for looks.

Well of course this design would take longer as its not just a flat piece of metal with holes cut out so lights can stick through......LOL. Also this kit allows you to use expensive LED's or cheap ones.....you have a bunch of options.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score

So let me get this straight... you're complaining cause a company is taking longer to produce a product because they're perfecting everything they feel is not up to their standards??

As for lumens that's not always true. You can measure lumens from 2 feet or a 100 feet and get two completely different numbers. It's all on what the company wants to advertise. The key number to look at is wattage that the lights produce. As stated from above there is a ton of options on what lights to put in there so you could have 1k lumen cubes or 3k lumen cubes it's up to the consumer.

I'm not stating that M&R kits aren't nice cause they are. But IMO they come in second on what's in the market. Always goes back to the old saying of "you get what you pay for" hell I was going to order an M&R kit before I saw this kit coming out and opted to wait for it. Some good things are worth waiting for no matter how many delays pop up. Just means their QC is better than Fords [emoji12].

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
So let me get this straight... you're complaining cause a company is taking longer to produce a product because they're perfecting everything they feel is not up to their standards??

As for lumens that's not always true. You can measure lumens from 2 feet or a 100 feet and get two completely different numbers. It's all on what the company wants to advertise. The key number to look at is wattage that the lights produce. As stated from above there is a ton of options on what lights to put in there so you could have 1k lumen cubes or 3k lumen cubes it's up to the consumer.

I'm not stating that M&R kits aren't nice cause they are. But IMO they come in second on what's in the market. Always goes back to the old saying of "you get what you pay for" hell I was going to order an M&R kit before I saw this kit coming out and opted to wait for it. Some good things are worth waiting for no matter how many delays pop up. Just means their QC is better than Fords [emoji12].

im not complaining about their QC at all. what i am complaining about is their blatant lying to customers. I(along with others) received an email from them mid February stating "real real close, should have them ready in 2 weeks"

This same type of email was sent MULTIPLE times by them. Now 3 months later the items are STILL not ready.

While typically that wouldnt concern me, This time however i was waiting for a release to get some pricing information along with output etc before making a purchase. So while waiting the supposed 2 weeks i did not order anything else..

So while they may want to make their product perfect (which i perfectly understand) Dont lie to your customer pool. If its going to take 3 months to complete then state that..

You can try to defend them but there is absolutely no way in hell they were "Real real close" 3 months ago.....

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
im not complaining about their QC at all. what i am complaining about is their blatant lying to customers. I(along with others) received an email from them mid February stating "real real close, should have them ready in 2 weeks"

This same type of email was sent MULTIPLE times by them. Now 3 months later the items are STILL not ready.

While typically that wouldnt concern me, This time however i was waiting for a release to get some pricing information along with output etc before making a purchase. So while waiting the supposed 2 weeks i did not order anything else..

So while they may want to make their product perfect (which i perfectly understand) Dont lie to your customer pool. If its going to take 3 months to complete then state that..

You can try to defend them but there is absolutely no way in hell they were "Real real close" 3 months ago.....

Give Jeff a call he's a good dude I'll leave it at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erock4129

Reaction score
Although I understand the frustration, I agree, give Jeff a call, he's always happy to walk you through his thought process, and sometimes this can iterative in order to get a good product, hence some of the delays, also keep in mind he relies on vendors as well, the whole supply chain thing can add to the wait. That said, he's taking pre-orders now (holding light packages).