New ADD Forum Representative

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Please be advised due to other obligations that Ryan will no longer be our Forum Representative for Addictive Desert Designs.

All FRF activity will now be handled by Micah at Addictive Desert Designs.

Please give a warm FRF welcome to Micah, he will be here to answer all of your questions about ADD products and sales.

Thanks!

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome Micah!! Glad to have you here.

-Posted with my iPhone.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Micah! Now show your face around here and tell us what ADD is up to these days. :) I've seen you guys posting on the "other" forum so it's time to enlighten the boys on the #1 raptor site.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Welcome Micah! Now show your face around here and tell us what ADD is up to these days. :) I've seen you guys posting on the "other" forum so it's time to enlighten the boys on the #1 raptor site.

Jared handles the "other" place. I spoke with Jared this week and I believe he's going to be checking in here along with Micah to bring back some of the ADD customer service.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well then, if that is the case about Jared taking care of the "other" site. I guess I will be ordering from the "other" forum representative then... :p

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks alot, I am exited to be here. We have lots of new stuff coming out, and a few things that you may have already seen. I will be posting some pictures over the next few days. Just to get everyone up to speed. If anyone needs anything I am available M-F 8-5. If its after hours i am still available but it may take me a little longer to get back with you. Thanks - Micah