NEGATIVE - qcfx2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Who cares where the guy works? As long as he isn't pushing his ****** products on us what's the problem? I work in insurance, you don't see me peddling that shit around here... Give the dude a break.

Thanks for the inconsistent rates ******* :flipthebird:

:ROFLJest:

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who cares where the guy works? As long as he isn't pushing his ****** products on us what's the problem? I work in insurance, you don't see me peddling that shit around here... Give the dude a break.

Because he was pushing a ****** product?

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who cares where the guy works? As long as he isn't still pushing his ****** products on us what's the problem? I work in insurance, you don't see me peddling that shit around here... Give the dude a break.

OK i fixed it. You got me.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Max is a good guy, and should not be classed into the fold of ppl you all are really angry with

I was one of the first Frf orders, and was more than aware of this being just another run of chinese crap. Just as we all hoped this was something above and beyond that, I'm sure max did too.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Max is a good guy, and should not be classed into the fold of ppl you all are really angry with

I was one of the first Frf orders, and was more than aware of this being just another run of chinese crap. Just as we all hoped this was something above and beyond that, I'm sure max did too.

I am lead to believe that Max is no longer with the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.