NEGATIVE - qcfx2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
G

Gilligan

Reaction score
The dimensions for a 30" radius and 30" straight show the same on the website. I'm sorry but let's make this clear. I did not profit from the so called scam you're referring to.

I believe you a referring to "guilty by association" which is fair. You win, I am sorry that multiple friend's of mine had a bad experience with Olympus.

I have not promoted Olympus on this site since all the problems started and I'm sorry I said a light "should" have fit. Heaven forbid if someone is wrong in this world one time or another.

Easy to say when it wasn't hundreds of dollars out of your pocket and into the trash

Perhaps to me it was guilt by association, but knowing you're still with them says to me you are way more involved than I had thought at the beginning of this thread. I actually didn't think you were still with them.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Welp I've gotta make my honest living so can't spend all day in here. Will keep tabs on it if any other members have questions though.

D

Deleted member 12951

I jokingly said the school of Daniel based on your response, it seemed like a typical Daniel response, just excuses. And based on that even after all this, you still remain a rep for Olympus is enough said that I don't have to say anymore, you are doing just fine.

Now if you would get this guys full money back through the company your represent plus some extra for his troubles and disassociate yourself from a crappy company then I would imagine this thread would immediately go from Negative to at least Neutral but that is for the OP to decide. I want to be done here as I have no skin in the game nor had no dealings with Olympus. I was going to buy some things a few months back, just glad I didn't.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
:hidesbehindsofa:

Attachments

• Goat+simulator+new+dlc+omg+retoast_fab26d_5082394.jpg
    Goat+simulator+new+dlc+omg+retoast_fab26d_5082394.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 66
OP
OP
G

Gilligan

Reaction score
I jokingly said the school of Daniel based on your response, it seemed like a typical Daniel response, just excuses. And based on that even after all this, you still remain a rep for Olympus is enough said that I don't have to say anymore, you are doing just fine.

Now if you would get this guys full money back through the company your represent plus some extra for his troubles and disassociate yourself from a crappy company then I would imagine this thread would immediately go from Negative to at least Neutral but that is for the OP to decide. I want to be done her as I have no skin in the game nor had no dealings with Olympus. I was going to buy some things a few months back, just glad I didn't.

I'm in no way asking for my money back, but with the lynch mob currently out against Olympus I felt the need to pass along the fact Daniel was not the only one in on this forum who had a part in that company.

In reality they could easily pass the fact I didn't get any money back along to me in some way or another. I'll let people form their own opinion on that one. One reason I didn't pursue it was that by the time I paid for a new box to ship the light in, then paid return shipping & restocking fee I would have got about $100 back in my pocket if that. That is simply not worth the aggravation, or my time to deal with-- hell if I did it during work hours I'd be losing money. It's purely speculation on my part but I also did not believe I would get my money back after sending him the light bar based on him not following through with other promises made.

Now if Max had come on and said he apologizes, and was no longer associated him them I would have felt, and looked like a giant ass.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the mess up with Olympus for Everyone but I was a non-vendor before Olympus came on here and still a non-vendor. This forum is great and I have many friends on here. It sucks that information provided to me in which I provided to the forum caused problems. I do not however, have the authority to refund money. I did not benefit from this so called scam.

I too, believe it or not, have a day job and make an honest living.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the mess up with Olympus for Everyone but I was a non-vendor before Olympus came on here and still a non-vendor. This forum is great and I have many friends on here. It sucks that information provided to me in which I provided to the forum caused problems. I do not however, have the authority to refund money. I did not benefit from this so called scam.

I too, believe it or not, have a day job and make an honest living.

Here's my take on this. You are/were a "rep" for Olympus. What that means to anyone else is that you work for that company. When you "rep" or represent a vendor that does ****** business, you are going to see some of the backlash. Pleading ignorance isn't a valid excuse, you didn't know that a product wouldn't fit because the listed dimensions are incorrect doesn't fly. If you "rep" a company it is in your job description to know things like that.

I'm not trying to be harsh on you, I'm sure you're a good guy who got caught up with a shit company but in the future please take into account that once you associate yourself with someone/something you are responsible to an extent if shit goes south.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Here's my take on this. You are/were a "rep" for Olympus. What that means to anyone else is that you work for that company. When you "rep" or represent a vendor that does ****** business, you are going to see some of the backlash. Pleading ignorance isn't a valid excuse, you didn't know that a product wouldn't fit because the listed dimensions are incorrect doesn't fly. If you "rep" a company it is in your job description to know things like that.

I'm not trying to be harsh on you, I'm sure you're a good guy who got caught up with a shit company but in the future please take into account that once you associate yourself with someone/something you are responsible to an extent if shit goes south.

and is still a rep for them...

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What more do you guys want? I said I'm sorry for providing inaccurate information. FRF booted Olympus and I am not a rep on here and will not try to be. Guilty by still being a rep, YES, that makes sense but don't throw me into this idea I wanted to scam anyone or I did.

What did I profit from all of this?

@JayLV you are right and I now have to rebuild my relationship because of it. Also, I hope those Fiberwerx fenders worked out for you.

I think the term "work" and "job" is being over analyzed in regards to Olympus. I work full time for a large Financial institution that pays a salary and benefits. In no regards would my "rep" position come close to my career.

It was merely a means to get a deal on truck parts and set up my truck for lighting. Look where that got me...

D

Deleted member 12951

A decision that only you can make but in my opinion, if you stopped being a rep for Olympus and said my morals are at a higher standard than Daniel and I quit representing a company who is shit then I think things would smooth over.

It's not about being a rep here at FRF, we get that you are not, its about still being a rep for a ****** company for what ever other forum out there. Get them out of your life and stick with your respectful financial job and associate yourself with good people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.