Need help deciding on exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chartquist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi @yamahauler16, I'm going to be installing a Dirty Deeds 20" stainless system in the morning over at a friend's house with a lift, and I'll look to post some before and after videos. Chris at Crown Offroad and Keith at Dirty Deeds have been fantastic to work with.

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the magnaflow magnapack without resonator and have it dumped right before the axle. There is some drone at 60 mph with the windows up but besides that no issues. I also use this truck for work and am on the Bluetooth all the time with no issues.. If I have the windows down and come onto it people may hear it but most people don't talk with the windows down.. This may not be the route for you but just sharing my feedback regarding the Bluetooth. You will have zero issues with those options you have mentioned... Just my 2 cents!

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job with the videos, sounds great! I got a kick out of your dog in the first video. It heard the truck fire up and figured it might be truck-ride time.

chartquist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job with the videos, sounds great! I got a kick out of your dog in the first video. It heard the truck fire up and figured it might be truck-ride time.

ha! You're totally right... she loves to ride in or on anything that moves. Adventure! Time for a trip!!!