Need Help Choosing a Light (Front light bar)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I beat the crap out of my HIDX lights for 2 solid days at the SnoBall, in what I would call extreme temps, and they did not falter once. They might be inexpensive, but they appear to be very good quality. No complaints yet, especially for the price.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have the KC Rally 800 series lights, 2 driving lights and 2 long range and they did me very well on the snowball and held up very nicely. was about $250 per pair. i cant recommend them enough. i have the M&R Fogs, the light was great, but i did have 2 lenses crack on the snoball, but Mike replaced them very quickly for me with just a phone call. again, i highly recommend them too.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4916-photo8.jpg
Vision X has worked well for me, check out 6500 series in 35W for a lower price point.

OP
OP
MTUH3

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would think so. I have 6" on there now an I think there is more than 1.5" between them. If not, I probably could modify the bar a little to fit them.

I am leaning towards the Vision 8512s. There are Halogen bulbs, but can be upgraded to HIDs later. The 6500s that KX suggested might be the way to for what I use them for, and the internal ballast makes the hook up easy.

Tough Choices!