nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nosbusa,
I PM'd you last week to get in on the group buy but didn't see my name on the list. If the buy is still open, I want in.

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great. Thanks. I'll go in and send the Paypal payment now. I'll PM you the mailing address. I have a question on the installation though. I want the nav-tv mostly for the Front Camera on-demand, unlocking factory locks in motion and occasional VIM. I don't want to change the function of any dashboard buttons (i.e. defrost buttons for activation/deactivation) or how the rear camera works. How do I wire my install to connect VIM to Aux 4 switch and unlock front camera & factory locks? Would doing this cause any other problems with nav-tv?

Thanks.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the defrost buttons work the same, its just the way you have to activate the system.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

you can not use the aux buttons to activate the system