nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i appreciate the support eddie. its good to know we have member support in case anything bad were to happen. i dont think skyfrog meant anything negative. hell, we all misword stuff now and then. i am guilty all the time of that.

it seems that there is not too much more interest in these units now days. since the truck is out of production now, there wont be many new people looking for the unit.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FastEddie, as The Car Stereo Company said in an earlier post, "i will put another group buy together. these are open ended until we get enough members to fill the requirement, so it may take a while."

I wanted to see if we could get enough people together for a group buy with The Car Stereo Company, a supporting vendor. Not my own group buy for another vendor. So as you put it, there was no "douchebaggery" done here. Perhaps my email was not worded correctly, so there was a miscommunication. Earlier posts on this thread had the same type of list for The Car Stereo Company, and I wanted to see if others would join me. But so far there were no takers, so I will be buying from The Car Stereo Company this weekend, after my Raptor comes back from the shop.

Cool. No harm, no foul.

D

Deleted member 12951

Don't think I am stepping on any toes here but I know the group buys have become almost non-existent and if helps anyone (and me), I am selling mine from the group buy #3 in the garage sale section so keep an eye out for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

hagak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in one a nav tv however not at the price I saw online. $600 seems extremely high.