MyKey Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Bulldog

Reaction score
This is crazy. All I am trying to do is reset my oil life after a PM. I cannot access the settings menu to do it. I have tried both of my keys. I cannot get to the bottom two icons. I have reset my oil life several times with no issue. I've never setup a MyKey. Has anyone else ever had this issue?

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if the computer is locked up or??? Maybe try a battery disconnect for 5 or more minutes and then try again??? I have never come across that

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is crazy. All I am trying to do is reset my oil life after a PM. I cannot access the settings menu to do it. I have tried both of my keys. I cannot get to the bottom two icons. I have reset my oil life several times with no issue. I've never setup a MyKey. Has anyone else ever had this issue?

Any luck resetting the oil life, SVT Bulldog? What's your truck's model year/mileage? I'll investigate this a bit further for you.

Crystal

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Man, I'll have to play with this cause I've seen it happen on mine. It wasn't actually a problem with MyKey or anything, but more had to do with where I was in the menu. Something like I had to scroll all the way to the left to be able to get down to those options, otherwise it was skipping over them like they weren't there. Mess with it, you are describing what I experienced and it was just the structure of the menus.

speed45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure if your problem is related to MyKey, but normally MyKey has one ADMIN key and all other keys are non ADMIN.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc