my Raptor vs Prius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta call up Connor today. I sent him a wish list last week of things I am thinking of adding:

1. Trophy bumper
2. UCA
3. Bed buddy w/ 3rd bike extender
4. Tie Rods
5. Steel Power Steering res
6. Lighting Claws / mount Rigid dually
7. Re-aim stock headlights-
8. LED Reverse lights
9. Baja Designs OnX 44" light bar 6 cell

Probably cant get the last one, but we'll see how far down the list I can get! I got the Rigid spot lights already, just need the claws/install.

Barrett007

Reaction score
Well glad to hear that you are fine because my dear things worths nothing. You can get the spare part of you drive's body but not for your own body. But the accident looks really bad.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where's all the progress pictures?? What the hell, we need real time info here :)

I havent seen it for a few weeks since it was towed to Outlaw. Maybe next week I will make a trip out there to go over things with Connor.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Found that nutball prius suckin obeastly bitch raggin on the truck folks

You got to see this, Getting yelled at for the diesel truck I drive - YouTube

This one you would like to back over nice and slow so you could enjoy it

She reminds me of Poppin fresh
pillsbury_doughboy.jpg

1978 Pillsbury Poppin' Fresh Cookies Commercial - YouTube

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Ok...if the girls policy or her parents policy has the same low limits and they don't have an umbrella policy to take care of the difference...you might be in court, which is where nobody wins but the lawyers,...

As far as the seatbelt...I would not advertise it, but it should not matter other than as a negotiation tactic from her insurance...

Bottom line - you were hit and it has been showed it is not your fault...her insurance should make you whole....anything else is unacceptable IMHO....

As far as going to the doctor...your call...but it doesn't hurt, pardon the pun, to document that hey I am taking this seriously...

You might want to check with your insurance agent and see if you policy or umbrella, I did not read the entire post on your policy, will cover the difference...

Laws vary for state to star, but I carry $250k/$1M in coverage, plus I carry a $2M Umbrella...

I think the umbrella is only like $500 per year and the cost for the higher coverage is nominal...

Just sent my auto insurance company an email asking for a quote on similar coverage Fred. We'll see what they say!

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to Outlaw yesterday. 2 more weeks till SF!!! Cant believe I havent had my Raptor for a month. I am a lot more humble of a person without my bad ass truck haha, really makes me realize how having a bad ass truck changed me when pulling into a parking lot. I always felt embarresed to have an awesome truck, and kind felt like a D-bag, but also loved driving it. Its all part of the raptor obsession I think. I really hate pot holes and speed bumps in the Silverado rental truck :( and I think its a 4 or 6 cylinder, so no power!

Last edited:

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
You make the call. Call 17 times. Find out what's going on. Go down there. Offer to help. Get in the way. Make it happen.