Negative My Experance with Krazy House Customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got an email form one of there staff Luis yesterday they sent out my bed supports and I have a tracking but pretty much said I was SOL on the powder coating. Pretty disappointing to say the least. If I wanted to be a A hole I could fine a dispute with Pay Pal I don't feel like dealing with all of that. Not ordering anything form them ever again.
You got the color you ordered on those though, right?

You posted:
"Note the color is on me, i thought it was close to perf blue but wasnt, and then to add insult to injury i found a color that literally said performance blue on it a few weeks ago lol."

So why the negativity towards them on the custom color of the bed supports? That's the one thing they didn't actually screw up.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You posted:
"Note the color is on me, i thought it was close to perf blue but wasnt, and then to add insult to injury i found a color that literally said performance blue on it a few weeks ago lol."

So why the negativity towards them on the custom color of the bed supports? That's the one thing they didn't actually screw up.
That was me

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh in that case, yeah there should have been some credit on the custom color. It's called custom instead of random for a reason.

OP
OP
GEN3LV

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You posted:

Spoke directly to Luis and told him I needed both the bed supports and the tire holder in sliver he said no problem. 7 weeks later I receive just the spare tire bed mount wrong color and no bed supports. They shipped out the set of bed supports raw so I could get them powder coated with the spare tired holder. Complete cluster **** I was not going to wait who knows how long for them to have them coated. So paid for powder coating and did not receive the service I paid for and no refund so you tell me how you would feel about that.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Spoke directly to Luis and told him I needed both the bed supports and the tire holder in sliver he said no problem. 7 weeks later I receive just the spare tire bed mount wrong color and no bed supports. They shipped out the set of bed supports raw so I could get them powder coated with the spare tired holder. Complete cluster **** I was not going to wait who knows how long for them to have them coated. So paid for powder coating and did not receive the service I paid for and no refund so you tell me how you would feel about that.
I'd try to post that on their FB page and any other social media page their on.

Affecting ones bottom line seems to always get there attention when there customer service is lacking.

It's unacceptable business practice if you expect to stay in business.

OP
OP
GEN3LV

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd try to post that on their FB page and any other social media page their on.

Affecting ones bottom line seems to always get there attention when there customer service is lacking.

It's unacceptable business practice if you expect to stay in business.
Its pretty sad they make nice products had a member DM he lives in the are and stopped by the shop and had some very bad comments about the operation they run.