Negative My Experance with Krazy House Customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I placed and order with KHC around 7 weeks ago for a set of bed supports a bed mount spare tire holder and supporting brackets and hardware.
When I ordered I didn't specific what color I wanted the tire holder and bed supports powder coated. So I called and spoke with Louis and told him I wanted a sliver that is a close match to my 22 Iconic sliver Gen 3. He said no problem so 4 weeks go by I follow up still at coating I was told. After numerous email everything finally ships 7 weeks later.

I received the order yesterday and opened the box today and no bed supports in the box and the spare tire mount is dark gray not sliver. Called and spoke to Ryker and told him the problems and sent him pic of the tire mount color. As of now no response form them on how there going to make this right I paid and extra $250 for powered coating. I am not going to send the tire mount back I will have to get it painted locally. Its been kind of a mess with them. The guys I spoke to were really cool hopping the take car of me I really like there products.

Anyone have any issues with KHC?

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear that. I’ve been looking at the bed supports from the various vendors and had been leaning towards their supports, may need to reconsider. I hope you get your $250 back at least.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had no issues, bed supports came in like 2 weeks in the color i wanted. Emailed them and they always answered back quick. Sorry to hear yours was the opposite.
Would you mind posting a photo of your bed supports. Any issues with removing bed bolts? The bed bolts zipped right out on our 23. Our 19 is a different story. One front one and one middle one are being contrary, haven’t messed with back ones yet.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came out pretty easy minus one that had a tiny bit of rust on it so hit em all with some anti seize before putting them back in, maybe yours have more on them? Could find where they are underneath and hit them with some rust penetrant

Note the color is on me, i thought it was close to perf blue but wasnt, and then to add insult to injury i found a color that literally said performance blue on it a few weeks ago lol.
1689167119413.png1689167134170.png

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I didn't have an issue with KHC either. But I also went black on the bed supports. Been looking at their high mount exhaust.

20221105_145925.jpg

grleon65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is definitely a lead time with their products. I too went with black on the bed supports, the exhaust took about 6 weeks to get to me.

Overall happy with their products though.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came out pretty easy minus one that had a tiny bit of rust on it so hit em all with some anti seize before putting them back in, maybe yours have more on them? Could find where they are underneath and hit them with some rust penetrant

Note the color is on me, i thought it was close to perf blue but wasnt, and then to add insult to injury i found a color that literally said performance blue on it a few weeks ago lol.
View attachment 415878View attachment 415879
Looks nice, thanks.
I bought my truck used with 28K mikes on it. Previous owner had undercoating by Linex, they almost did too good of a job.
I used some WD 40 on front and mud bolts, I’ll bring better penetrating oil from work before messing with rears. It’s practically impossible to get a back up wrench on the two back ones. If the old ones come out, I’ll replace them with new and some anti seize. The new nuts aren’t threaded, the new bolts are designed to tap new threads.

OP
OP
GEN3LV

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an email form one of there staff Luis yesterday they sent out my bed supports and I have a tracking but pretty much said I was SOL on the powder coating. Pretty disappointing to say the least. If I wanted to be a A hole I could fine a dispute with Pay Pal I don't feel like dealing with all of that. Not ordering anything form them ever again.