MPT Tune Version 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jay102269

Reaction score
800 miles running 93PR-X and absolutely love it! Power is incredible and trans shifting is spot on. Got my tune during the ACC issues last month and never had a problem arise. I also have 93PR-X and 91 Tow. Don't plan on using them unless I can't find 93. Some on this forum have asked why they would want to tune a truck. Drive one and you'll understand.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Ngauge in the mail today...now only got to wait about a month and a half for the truck to get here...hahah. Wanted to be sure i was ready! First mod I'm doing...ngauge and MPT tune

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Ngauge in the mail today...now only got to wait about a month and a half for the truck to get here...hahah. Wanted to be sure i was ready! First mod I'm doing...ngauge and MPT tune

You will be very happy with this mod. Def my favorite mod right now. i should have my wheels and bedrug in tomorrow so I can't wait.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW

93 PRX with transmission tuning. Too much fun. Perfection as far as I can tell.

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
93 PRX with transmission tuning. Too much fun. Perfection as far as I can tell.

Yeah I sure would like to try mine out too. I have the nGauge, but the nGauge tuning (HPTuners) software can't read my 2018 PCM stock file. Now I must wait until HPTuners updates the nGauge software with the latest(?) version of the 3.5TT PCM programming. Oh well, I'll just install the BD unlimited lighting kit for now...

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant get this daym tune in stupid Cali. Anyone willing to purchase it for me and ship to me in CA?

Obviously will pay ahead of time and for shipping :)

I want this but they said no CA residents..... I hate my state

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright. Trying to decide between the MPT and the Whipple.

Any known MPT issues? Did your HWY MPG take a huge hit (I commute, all HWY)?

Any benefit to one vs. the other? I've read and read on both and I'm still not seeing which is the best.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Alright. Trying to decide between the MPT and the Whipple.

Any known MPT issues? Did your HWY MPG take a huge hit (I commute, all HWY)?

Any benefit to one vs. the other? I've read and read on both and I'm still not seeing which is the best.

if you ever want to do a frame cut front bumper, the whipple package aint gonna work out too well for ya.