Molded Fog Light Shroud for Rigids...Who Makes This...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really like that grill compared to other aftermarket grills. Although, I prefer the stock over that.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anybody ever hear anything back from the shop that makes these re: if they'd be willing to do a group buy around the $200-$250 range?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If they do make them at a decent price I would be tempted to order, but in reality I am probably just going with an ADD bumper so at that point it become moot.

Anyone that pays 1K for an addon to the stock bumper that you then have to pay for the lights to mount to it is crazy. Hell you could get an aftermarket bumper for that 1K and it will already have the mounts for the lights. And I am going to bet its not prepeg CF but rather a cheap wet layup fiberglass, which would have me concerned with it cracking when running the truck hard.

Shortbusdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be in at $250 as well. I wouldn't want to more than that because like what SilentShooter I will most likely change my bumper at some time and wouldn't want to spend too much on something that I would have no use for.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have reached out to this company this morning via email with a link to this thread, our idea of "what it's worth" to us and the fact that there would most likely be a substantial amount of buyers for this if/when it is produced.

TheAutoArt

Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Larry and I am the owner of Auto Art in Chicago. We are the company that built this Raptor as well as many more.

Thank you for your interest in the Fog Light surrounds.

The truck you see in the pictures was built for Matt Forte of the Chicago Bears. This truck was a massive build. Matte Black Paint (Not a Wrap), Gloss Black Accents, 22" ADV1 3 Piece Track Spec Wheels, Full Custom interior, Huge Stereo Install, Tons of performance mods including a Supercharger, and many 1 off custom pieces like the fog light surround.

I am happy that you all like the fog light surrounds. They were a 1 off that we made for this truck. With that said, Yes, I do have the original mold.

Give me a little time as I am talking with my fabricator to see how long it would take him to duplicate them.

I am happy to offer them at the best price I can, I just need to figure out how long it will take us to make them and what the cost of material would be for each one.

I will post another message with the best price I can, as soon as we figure it all out.

In the meantime, I would like to see how many people would actually be interested in it. The more I sell, the cheaper I can make it. So if you can all chime in and let me know.

Talk to you all soon

Larry Chachko
Auto Art
3124 West Lake Ave.
Glenview, IL 60026
847-724-1100
Auto Art - Welcome to Auto Art!