Modify Full-Race intercooler to fit with ADD bumper and winch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello. I just installed a new Full-Race intercooler on my 2022. I also installed an Addictive Desert Designs, Stealth Fighter bumper and winch. I had to modify the boost tube with the blowoff valve because it was hitting the winch. What I did was cut off the original location of the blow off valve **** and put it towards the back close to the elbow. After that, I patched the hole where the original BOV was.

The kit that ADD sells has the option of buying their intercooler and boost tube made by AFE. Based on the pictures I have seen from their instructions, the BOV would be located in a better place to avoid having to make any modifications. I prefer Full-Race because I have had great experiences with their products in the past.

I would not recommend attempting to do this project yourself unless you are able to modify and weld the aluminum boost tube, or if a shop you take it to is not willing to modify the parts. I only took a couple of pictures, but I need to upload the to my computer.

Have a good day.

James O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you got it situated. I wanted the ADD Stealth bumper with winch kit but after pricing everything I went back with Swarfworks as I used it on my 20 model.
I have a Mountune FMIC.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you got it situated. I wanted the ADD Stealth bumper with winch kit but after pricing everything I went back with Swarfworks as I used it on my 20 model.
I have a Mountune FMIC.
What winch are you running with the swarfworks mount? I've been eyeing that setup for my Overland build

Attachments

• IMG_4418 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4418 Large.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4420 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4420 Large.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 39