Miss that new car smell?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Betty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've allowed very privileged passengers to ride in the Raptor a couple weeks (2-3) that have made the comment that the truck still had that new car smell after I applied 3 to 4 sprays

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cheapmike13

cheapmike13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You say it last longer..............how much longer exactly. One month......per treatment? My complaint has been there is good stuff on the market but none of it last much more than a few days.

ill let you know how long it last. it says to delute with water so im sure its very potent pls one bottle last a long time

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ill let you know how long it last. it says to delute with water so im sure its very potent pls one bottle last a long time

Thanks....lots and lots of "scents" on the market. If this can go two to three weeks with a noticable pleasent odor then I will sure purchase some.:peace:

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the chemical guys leather scent. It comes in a huge spray bottle (as far as air fresheners go) that I estimate will last about 2 years as you only need 1 or 2 sprays under the seats once a week. Got it from Amazon with free shipping.

They actually do make a stripper scent. The description is friggin hilarious...

What Does it Smell Like?
The perfect potion derived from that ohh so familiar scent you will simply not smell anywhere else. The enchanting memory from which this scent is aroused is the never-to-forget evening out to an elegant club where the shiny glow of copper poles was almost as exciting as the tantalizing fragrance that filled the air. Was her name Summer, Candy or Ginger? If you couldn't take her home then, here's a chance to always keep her with you. The Stripper Scent Premium Air Freshener & Odor Eliminator is a concentrated long lasting premium air freshener with natural enzymatic odor elimination properties to eliminate odor and reduce recurring odor. This means you're not masking odors but killing them at their source.*Use sparingly or dilute accordingly for superior air scents, and long lasting deodorizing ability.

Happy Warning
The scent bottled within may cause extreme arousal, extended happiness, and possible memory flashbacks.

AIR_069_16-2.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
gave it a shot and ordered new car and leather on Amazon. I will let you know my feelings once I use it. Is rated pretty high by Amazon users.

OP
OP
cheapmike13

cheapmike13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the chemical guys leather scent. It comes in a huge spray bottle (as far as air fresheners go) that I estimate will last about 2 years as you only need 1 or 2 sprays under the seats once a week. Got it from Amazon with free shipping.

They actually do make a stripper scent. The description is friggin hilarious...

What Does it Smell Like?
The perfect potion derived from that ohh so familiar scent you will simply not smell anywhere else. The enchanting memory from which this scent is aroused is the never-to-forget evening out to an elegant club where the shiny glow of copper poles was almost as exciting as the tantalizing fragrance that filled the air. Was her name Summer, Candy or Ginger? If you couldn't take her home then, here's a chance to always keep her with you. The Stripper Scent Premium Air Freshener & Odor Eliminator is a concentrated long lasting premium air freshener with natural enzymatic odor elimination properties to eliminate odor and reduce recurring odor. This means you're not masking odors but killing them at their source.*Use sparingly or dilute accordingly for superior air scents, and long lasting deodorizing ability.

Happy Warning
The scent bottled within may cause extreme arousal, extended happiness, and possible memory flashbacks.

AIR_069_16-2.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I might try stripper scent next go around lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk