Mid NOV Built Raptors appear to be arriving in GA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bassman

Reaction score
An Avalanche SCREW arrived today at a local dealer in Georgia. First one that I know of to arrive here in Georgia. Just to clarify though, this is an open allocation, not a customer order, and I don't know the build date.

Last edited:

Bassman

Reaction score
Nalley Ford in Sandy Springs. I bought my last two vehicles from there, and the salesperson called me at lunch today, saying that their first one had arrived. They have another in transit. They are adding a premium on top of MSRP ($7500, I think).

horak24

Reaction score
on the ground

dealer here in Ohio down the road from me has a black crew 70k window sticker on the showroom floor. has almost ever option including bead lock capable wheels.

OP
OP

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
Nalley Ford in Sandy Springs. I bought my last two vehicles from there, and the salesperson called me at lunch today, saying that their first one had arrived. They have another in transit. They are adding a premium on top of MSRP ($7500, I think).

Thank you Bassman¡

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone run my VIN through Visibility for me? My dealer last told me it was in IL...

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SOB.... mine was built the 1st week of November and it's still sitting in Dearborn with no ETA yet. :perkinswhatever: