Method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those who bought new wheels, you get 4 or 5? Just wondering if I need to replace the spare or if Method lugs would fit the spare..

motostar2888

Reaction score
Those who bought new wheels, you get 4 or 5? Just wondering if I need to replace the spare or if Method lugs would fit the spare..

Method lugs will not work if you need the factory spare, I had my local ford dealer mount my wheels since they were about the only ones that did road force balancing and they scratched one up pretty good, They bought me a new wheel, the damaged one is used for my spare.

OP
OP
S

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks. What is road force balancing? I'm also taking mine to the dealer. Having them do mid perch as well since I can't find anyone local that knows how to.

motostar2888

Reaction score
Cool thanks. What is road force balancing? I'm also taking mine to the dealer. Having them do mid perch as well since I can't find anyone local that knows how to.

Read about it hear on the forum, everyone was saying it is the best way and only way to balance, High dollar machine that not everyone has, I believe it balances with tire on the truck , so it is more accurate in real road conditions. Make sure you get an alignment as well withh the perch adjustment.