MBRP Turndown installed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gigemrick

Reaction score
i just put one of these in and took it out the day later... i loved the sound but it gives the wife a headache. i put it in by my self in an hour (with removing the other) and then reinstalled the factory one in about 45 min.. i used a cinderblock with the truck jack and pushed the tow hitch up. lowered the spare tire and it slid right out.. I cant sell anything on the fourm yet due to regulations ( i dont have 50+ post) and im not gonna pay $40 to sell my exhaust for less than i paid for it.. so if anyone is interested i have all of the parts!

Where u located? Pm me info thx!

liqinwei26

Reaction score
i just put one of these in and took it out the day later... i loved the sound but it gives the wife a headache. i put it in by my self in an hour (with removing the other) and then reinstalled the factory one in about 45 min.. i used a cinderblock with the truck jack and pushed the tow hitch up. lowered the spare tire and it slid right out.. I cant sell anything on the fourm yet due to regulations ( i dont have 50+ post) and im not gonna pay $40 to sell my exhaust for less than i paid for it.. so if anyone is interested i have all of the parts!

do you still have your exhaust? I'm interested

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with everything the OP said! I love my exhaust that makes it sound like a raptor should. My wife doesnt hate it. She only hates it when I use it to show my displeasure on the road (ie stomping on it right as I pass someone thats been holding me up for miles; stupid CA drivers).
Also, only took me an hour and I was able to get the stock exhaust out without jacking up the rear end. Just dropped the spare, took apart the system into 3 parts (resi, muffler, tips) and rotated the muffler section and got it out. I do have the bedliner as well, but what I think the OP was referring to was that you can feel the rumble in the floorboards of the cab as well as the pedals etc.

I also have the stock exhaust for sale...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc