Making two offers tomorrow on an R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna go with not yet. I’m still haggling on 2 Rs. I’m hoping market conditions continue to work in my favor. One dealership is lowering their ADM periodically. The biggest draw back to me on the other R is the color, it’s black. I’ve only owned one black vehicle in my life time, and I said never again. And it turns out I need a new drainfield. Having a heck of a time getting the guy here to install it, so that’s distracting me and it’s a pretty major unplanned expense. If I could get that behind me, I could focus more on the R, but as more time passes I keep asking myself if an R is really worth the cost delta between the Gen 3 37 with 3K miles on it we already have. The R would be the wife’s vehicle for the most part. I drive my work truck and my Gen 2 some on weekends or when we find a dog sittter to go trail riding.I think the most likely scenario is they sell them to a big dealership in the city before meeting my price.