M & R Fog Light Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PITTcatch18

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased/installed the M & R Fog Light Kit?? The lights look like they put out some serious glow and I like the look of them as well. There are 6 total lights (3 on each side) and it looks like you can order any combination of floods and spots. Thoughts, opinions, and feedback is much appreciated!

Dave

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A lot of people had them at the snowball. They put out some serious light. I have the 20 inch bar in the bumper. It worked great for the run.bemyne9a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kscarguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them and love them, not to bad of a time installing them myself, and the price is really far

OP
OP
P

PITTcatch18

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys... Hey M&R, what's your opinion about the best light combination of floods and spots?? I think your website shows 1 flood and 2 spots on each side.

IKillDeer

Reaction score
Check out my thread I put up. I have all the lights M and R offer installed on my Raptor.

Attachments

• MandR.jpg
    MandR.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 78

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys... Hey M&R, what's your opinion about the best light combination of floods and spots?? I think your website shows 1 flood and 2 spots on each side.

We recommend all spots for most usable light :)