M&R Fog Light kit - extra option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Outstanding

That looks great! I love the way the light with the shroud puts out the direct beam. Outstanding OEM look too, you guys did it right. I know I won't be disappointed with these.

JM584

Reaction score
The pictures with the shroud already have the lights mounted behind the shroud? Are you not seeing the lights at all with the shroud?

In the pictures it looks like the shroud is installed without lights behind them.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The pictures with the shroud already have the lights mounted behind the shroud? Are you not seeing the lights at all with the shroud?

In the pictures it looks like the shroud is installed without lights behind them.

The first 3 pictures don't have the lights installed yet.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks very nice. Stock looking.

How would the shroud work for fogs given the directional nature? I'm interested in amber fogs. What pattern do you recommend?

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks very nice. Stock looking.

How would the shroud work for fogs given the directional nature? I'm interested in amber fogs. What pattern do you recommend?

I would recommend the spot pattern. I would recommend the same thing even before the shrouds were in the making. You just get more usable light where you need it most. If you like amber i would maybe do 4 white spots and 2 amber spots. You can even hook them up to 2 different AUX switches

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would recommend the spot pattern. I would recommend the same thing even before the shrouds were in the making. You just get more usable light where you need it most. If you like amber i would maybe do 4 white spots and 2 amber spots. You can even hook them up to 2 different AUX switches

I was thinking of getting a high output 20" bar such as the Visonx Extreme Emitter for in the bumper location which would seem to have a lot of the distance spot projection covered. Would your white spots be adding much to that pattern or would I be better off with all amber and then use them as fogs only.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

The first 3 pictures don't have the lights installed yet.

How much does the spacer affect light location and clearance for the tires behind the lights? In other words if the spacer pushes the lights back into the wheelwell is there any clearance problem for the tires when off roading?

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I want to get the complete lot do I just order the Raptor Fog Light kit and also the shroud kit? Does that come with the wiring as well? I want to have a complete set with everything I need to install this.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks good!
I would like to have them painted as well. What is the estimated wait time for them to be painted.

Estimated time i would say 2 weeks. My guys will make the first run of 10-20 sets, they will get front bumper color matched at a auto body shop, and then we will run more runs.

If you wish to be the first batch, i would recommend ordering. These kits are done one by one so that's why it takes time to produce. I plan on stocking a lot of these with time but for the beginning stages of the release, supply is limited :)

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I was thinking of getting a high output 20" bar such as the Visonx Extreme Emitter for in the bumper location which would seem to have a lot of the distance spot projection covered. Would your white spots be adding much to that pattern or would I be better off with all amber and then use them as fogs only.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

How much does the spacer affect light location and clearance for the tires behind the lights? In other words if the spacer pushes the lights back into the wheelwell is there any clearance problem for the tires when off roading?

Im thinking if you are getting the light bar for the front bumper you will not really rely on white light. Maybe i would do 2 white spots and 4 amber spots and wire them up to different switches. Or all amber. The spacer is only 30mm. So it does not have any effect on clearance problems for tires when offroading

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

If I want to get the complete lot do I just order the Raptor Fog Light kit and also the shroud kit? Does that come with the wiring as well? I want to have a complete set with everything I need to install this.

Yes that is correct. You need to purchase the fog kit and the shrouds separately. The only thing you will need is a roll of wire for the fog kit. You need to extend the fog wires to the AUX switches (near battery)

Super easy