M&R 30'' & 40'' light bar Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HSDMORGAN

Reaction score
Well last weekend I picked up a 30'' & 40'' set up from M&R & I am totally stoked with the amount of light it puts out. The guys from M&R were very helpful & patient with all my questions about installing the kits also. As far as installing the lights it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. There is another thread about the actual install that is pretty good so I will not get too much into every detail other than a few tips that may or may not help somebody else out. On the 40'' light I would recommend installing the brackets on the light bar first then land it in place with the two bolts on both ends. The 30'' mounts even easier but you might want to have another set of hands to help you hold it up when you install it on the brackets which will need to be installed first. You will also need to splice & extend the stock wires to make it over to the upfitter wires under the hood. After I mounted the lights, spliced & extended the wires, wired them up under the hood now it was time to tackle the wires under the dash.:mad3::mad3::mad3: No really it wasn't really that hard but I would recommend using splices with the shrink tube already on it. After everything was said & done it was time to test the lights. I turn on my truck, flip the switches and what do you know. They turned right on!!!!!!!!:cheers: I spent the next hour driving around my neighborhood blinding the shit out of everyone in sight!!!!!! lol

All in all I am very happy with the set up & can't wait to get out to the desert to see how they really work. I really wish I had them installed before I went down to mexico for the Baja 1000.
I will try to post pics later...

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

For some reason I can't upload any photos.. Any suggestions???:angry94:

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. You gotta first upload pictures to photobucket or something and then link them

OP
OP
HSDMORGAN

HSDMORGAN

Reaction score
Picks man we need picks. I have the M&R 40" behind the grill. Id like to see how much more light you get with that upper 30"

AS soon as I get some uploaded I will post them up for sure!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
HSDMORGAN

HSDMORGAN

Reaction score
photos
hsdmorgan

Last edited: