Looks Like CORSA Is Getting Close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting that you guys like this sound.
Why would you not want to make it quieter (lose the V6 sound), and increase turbo sound while also improving performance?

Last edited:

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting that you guys like this sound.
Why would you not want to make it quieter (lose the V6 sound), and increase tirbo sound while also improving performance?
Hahahaha you're a trolls troll.

Na I'd rather have it sound like a race car, or a Supertruck if you will...Vs, say, an old school V8.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you say rice car?
I know the future hurts you. Technology must be hard. I assume your best days were when you were in highschool at the big game. As time went on you realized that you wish you could go back to those Glory days. I get it, I know guys like you. It's okay man, stick with your old school stuff, live the life you want to live! Good luck.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Did you say rice car?

d841f64b4ff679e1aee8357da67fa798.jpg

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Well, you are in the minority as far as sound. The new engine option will do well in this truck and satisfy the rest.
The only issue is that this 6 cylinder engine is a reliability/longevity nightmare.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, you are in the minority as far as sound. The new engine option will do well in this truck and satisfy the rest.
The only issue is that this 6 cylinder engine is a reliability/longevity nightmare.
Gen2 haters after listening to the Corsa and Borla exhausts be like...
c3592d566492ce36500266998bd5c002.jpg