Looking for opinions on wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
17” or 20” it really doesn’t matter it all depends on how your using your truck! I’m waiting on 20x9 12mm offset VenomRex VR601s in mystic Black apparently part of the Covid work stoppage! I will post a pick when done they say mid January- mid February we will see!

OP
OP
Daniel Worm

Daniel Worm

Reaction score
Race red not Ruby red but you get the point. Gun metal for me. ALPHAEquipt 17x8.5” offset really close to stock. They also have a bronze option.

View attachment 159133
Looks good! Ford definitely made it tough on us to color match the dark gray they used for the fender moldings and trim. Lighter than black, but darker than most gray's.

RR_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! Ford definitely made it tough on us to color match the dark gray they used for the fender moldings and trim. Lighter than black, but darker than most gray's.

Thanks. I wanted a non-black wheel to better differentiate the tire from the wheel.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Side note: How do you like those KM3's? They are my second choice after Ridge Grapplers, and first choice if I were to go 37s.
I had the 37x12.50r20 Ridge Grapplers before these 37x12.50r17 KM3s. I liked the RG as I did alot of highway miles. They rode good, wore great, and looked good with the sidewall. But the KM3s are more aggressive. I have only had the KM3s for about 700 miles and I love them so far. They look awesome!