Looking for opinions on wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daniel Worm

Reaction score
I'm super OCD about wheels, but I think I've narrowed it down to my final two or three choices. The two that I would value opinions on are the Method 305 in a 17"x 8.5" and Method 605 in a 20"x 9".

The 605 only comes in black and a -12 offset, so if I go that route, it is what it is.
View media item 15528View media item 15529
But if I go with the 17" 305's, I have four color choices: black, bronze, red and graphite.
View media item 15531View media item 15530View media item 15532
My truck is Ruby Red, and for some reason, I really want to make the red or bronze wheels work, but I'm just not sure. Black would be the easy way out, and graphite could work, but may be a little lighter gray than I would like.

The 0 offset on the 305s would be more realistic, but I think the -12 can look good as well, granted the stance is right.

KeithV

Reaction score
Bronze Wheels would look especially good if you color matched the fenders and bumpers in ruby red.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red wheels eventually look cheap. Black is boring and Bronze pops on everything. Id always go bronze > silver > grey > black > color > white

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that looks like a teenager with a 15-yr old civic. Maybe I’m just old.