Looking at used 14 w/83k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
It looks to be a 800A Raptor with the ford my touch screen(Plus package?) but no navigation(801a package)

The 801A package included: 10 way power seats, heat and cold seats, navigation, HIDs and a few other items.
Based off the trailer brake controller the Raptor appears to have the Plus package which was the Rear view camera and trailer brake controller.

Or, they swapped lights for a quick buck, but since the Dash screen doesn't have a navigation button I'm leaning towards the 800A theory lol
Or its the non-nav sync 3 swap.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or its the non-nav sync 3 swap.

could be, but still would lead to the question of why there's halogens over HIDs.
Could you still access the Nav at all with the non-nav sync 3 if the truck was set up with factory nav?

I know some use Carplay/Andrioid auto but I would be annoyed to buy a truck that had nav but the previous owner took it away.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
could be, but still would lead to the question of why there's halogens over HIDs.
Could you still access the Nav at all with the non-nav sync 3 if the truck was set up with factory nav?

I know some use Carplay/Andrioid auto but I would be annoyed to buy a truck that had nav but the previous owner took it away.
Dont think so. That being said, I have sync 2 and i have never used my nav so i wouldnt miss it.

Apple maps + apple watch > nav lol

Id ask the dealer why it has halogens, but it seems to be a decent price.