Longest time without your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Yukon Joe the verdict isn't out yet. I still need work approval for time off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I left your wife this morning, she had no problem with you attending snowball. Oh wait you mean your other boss...

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $10 for a chance to win
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=934892
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

VOTE VOTE VOTE
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9218785/
For your favorite five.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going on 13 days now and counting. Truck is waiting on axle shaft at ford :( telling me could be up to 6 months

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man I don't know how some of you guys did it without going nuts. The longest i was without it was a day and a half just a few weeks ago when Ford replaced my rear glass and I missed it like crazy. Driving my F-450 for just that short period made me realize even more how much I love my Raptors lol.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me and. The fiancé are in a corolla rental and it blows. And of course my fox that is our second vehicle went under the knife a day before my truck decided to grenade the rear end. Can't wait to get back in the truck. On the bright side maybe it will dry out by the time I get the truck back. I hate cleaning mud but it's so fun !!

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
June 9th was the starting point of not having it, got it back NOV.23-30 and to this day I do not have it... and will hopefully end up getting it back soon.. truck had to go back to body shop due to them having a lazy, cheap ass painter who missed spots, didnt sand down my tailgate thinking I wouldnt catch it, door jam wasnt fully painted, chips in paint, dust spots in paint.. when we took the truck back he tried to blame me for all of his **** ups till i called him out on his **** ups and proved him wrong on each argument.