Longest delivery time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I have the check on hand. It's just made out to both of us. Haven't given them anything.

Maybe you should think about chaning your username to Seeyasooner

:Stupid Me:

Seriously - good luck. Hopefully sooner than later!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so why are you making payments? You have not cashed your check which means your Credit Union still have their money. And why are you paying insurance for a call that you don't have.

I would call your credit union and explain to them that you do not have the truck yet and the check has not been cashed

No, I have the check on hand. It's just made out to both of us. Haven't given them anything.

Last edited:

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For delivery time alone, or total?

Still, this is a Ford F150, not Ferrari 458...

The production on the 6.2s was pushed back (according to my dealership) because they found an issue similar to the runaway Toyotas with the throttle.

I ordered it in a winter coat and drove it home with the sunroof open...

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the mileage on your truck when you get it....I keep thinking about ferris bueller's vallet when I think about your delivery company!

Good luck...

locouno

Reaction score
really 20 miles away why cant the dealer get off his ass and go pick it up himself i would be fairly ticked at mine. But really something doest sound right

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW,, is 4 months a "normal" time for them to build/deliver a raptor?

Over the summer/early fall, I think it was more like 4-6 months (or more in some instances). Right now I'd say it's more like 2-4 months depending on the dealer and their allotment.