Lifetime Power-Train Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyP33

Reaction score
There is a Ford dealership in the area offering free lifetime power-train warranties with the purchase of every new or used car/truck. At first, I was like "probably some catch but worth asking." It turns out that the program is run through a company called CarSaver and the only real catch is that you need to have your services performed and documented by a certified CarSaver dealership/shop (many in my area). I've read up on the company and they seem pretty legit but wanted to test the waters on the forum and see if anyone here has had experience with them.

I stopped doing oil changes a while back because it was just more of a pain in the butt. I don't plan on modifying anything having to do with the power-train so unlikely I'd void the warranty (though I do plan to make some mod's so I definitely will look into the fine print). The price of the Raptor is the same as any other dealer lot in the area so really no down side but worth the ask. Thanks in advance.