LED Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a few things in regards to LED headlights in the works. We've actually been working on it for the last 6 months. We should have a working prototype finished in the next few months and hopefully within a year be in full production. Not going to say much more, or start a game changer thread and make everyone wait several months, lol but these will be some serious high performance heads and look like something from the future, hahaha.

If I think I know what your rigging up, I want some credit for finding them. Lol. I told Ironman about them a while ago like the second day they came out, I found out about them and told him. I will definitely buy a pair because this headlight flicker from the factory '13s is annoying as hell.

2008fx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I think I know what your rigging up, I want some credit for finding them. Lol. I told Ironman about them a while ago like the second day they came out, I found out about them and told him. I will definitely buy a pair because this headlight flicker from the factory '13s is annoying as hell.

not trying to take business from anyone here - but i ordered a set of Blesk d3s hids in 5000K from a non-supporting vendor and they dont flicker one single bit. the flickering issues are due to the stock hid bulb - not the housings.

krypt0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not trying to take business from anyone here - but i ordered a set of Blesk d3s hids in 5000K from a non-supporting vendor and they dont flicker one single bit. the flickering issues are due to the stock hid bulb - not the housings.

2nd.
The flickering/jitter from OEM '13 headlights goes away when you change the bulbs to something different.

I also settled on the blesk 5000k bulbs.
Absolutely no complaints so far.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can't wait to get LED headlights. My good buddy just took deliver of his 2014 Infiniti Q50S and every bulb on the vehicle is LED. Headlights, DRL, foglights, signals. Every single bulb on the vehicle is LED. They are super bright and look absolutely awesome!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Enough already Dawson, show us pics!! Haha, Will these LED's be able to retro into an existing 2013 head? I would hate to find out after money well spent, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So who will be first to make a headlight defroster? Something similar to the rear window.....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Nick. You'd be surprised at these newer generation LEDs. If they're "turned up" enough, the can generate heat. Just not as much as a halogen/incandescent bulbs.