LED Bed Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, did you run just the single wire through tubing all the way? Thanks.

4275-loom-grommet.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

I also went that route with the switch. You should've went with the pod style switch, and it pops right into the factory holes used for the bed extender.

DSC_0977_zps963ad619.jpg

Looks good. I used the switch that came with the rigid lights. Couldn't install it in the bed extender holes, because I leave the bed extender installed and have a bed rug. I fabbed a switch mount that is mounted to the bakflip brackets.

Boefadeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you running power through a separate relay, where are you getting power for the switch (contact 86)?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i ran 8ga wire from the battery to the back. there i have a distribution center where i can get a constant for whatever i need. i also ran a lot of wires as extras so i can just add a relay in the back and connect the wires up front to whatever source i want. this allows me to add quite a few things without having to run wires each time. so minus the time it takes mount (lets say) rear floods, i can wire it up in a matter of minutes

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i ran 8ga wire from the battery to the back. there i have a distribution center where i can get a constant for whatever i need. i also ran a lot of wires as extras so i can just add a relay in the back and connect the wires up front to whatever source i want. this allows me to add quite a few things without having to run wires each time. so minus the time it takes mount (lets say) rear floods, i can wire it up in a matter of minutes

Noah, can you tell me what kind of power distribution box you used in the back? I think that is a grand idea.

Alvin