FORScan and DRL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leader32

Reaction score
Oh. Great! My other question is about the dash hyphen, I understand that X means not changes to the current digits how about a dash?

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh. Great! My other question is about the dash hyphen, I understand that X means not changes to the current digits how about a dash?
The dashs in the last two positions are for check-sum and will change when you make a change to any of the other positions.

If you have not done so, print and read this....

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Where is the auto start/stop disable on the 24s? Neighbor has a new Raptor inbound and asked for help.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dashs in the last two positions are for check-sum and will change when you make a change to any of the other positions.

If you have not done so, print and read this....

Exactly. We started using the dash to represent the checksum. We used to just put a x there but people started noticing the values there were changing and would try to change them back thinking they did something wrong. So basically just ignore the last 2 values.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is the auto start/stop disable on the 24s? Neighbor has a new Raptor inbound and asked for help.
Above the infotainment screen

Usually on the left, my truck doesn’t have it but that’s where it will be

IMG_6310.jpeg